Monday, October 17, 2011

Best Acne Cure - Get Rid of Acne Quick

Acne Proactive Solution

Acne treatments are in abundance, who was a chronic problem today many solutions. Sometimes, these solutions do not seem to be quite simple, and have to empty your pocket. Antibiotics are expensive!

Acne Proactive Solution

Previously I had a terrible case of acne, if you want more information click on the link to my Squidoo lens below.

Acne Proactive Solution

I tried everything, including acutane without success. Finally, when I had lost hope, I found a productI made a promise.

Acne Proactive Solution

Dermatologists are often a good way to get around the problem, but failed after several dermatologists, I abandoned the idea. Decided, perhaps the Internet could help me, because I was desperate.

My acne has gotten worse, so I'm very aware. I have always had clear skin when I was young, but from the age of 23 years, was getting worse.

Here are my tips for getting rid of acne withnatural method?

Tip 1: best remedy for acne

- Prevention is the key

Tip 2: best remedy for acne

- You should be careful to rub the face with the support of soda in the night after cleaning your face with soap and tea tree oil to follow with a lotion specifically for light skin.

Tip 3: best remedy for acne

- Avoid the sun, the skin produces more oil, no action is required.

Tip 4: best remedy for acne

- Do not pick your pimples, scars will be with you, because you want to leave.

Tip 5: best remedy for acne

- Don 't touch your face, always!

Tip 6: best remedy for acne

- Sometimes, you just rub cold water on your face before going to sleep is a good idea.

The most important thing here is not in your face if it is extremely difficult to find, you have found your problem. I hope these tips apply toyou, like they were for me.

Here is another example of something you can try to clear up your acne:

For two weeks, completely cut out all the foods that can cause acne.

Than, slowly re-introduce yourself to these foods and carefully record your acne levels.

Here is a sample diet:

As many fruits as you want, fruit is good!

Two to three egg yolks a day, this is the exact right amount of protein. Extra protein will cause the skin to retain water.

Combine sugars with fats.

Eat many many meals a day, within shorter intervals. This is a good practice no matter what.

This is mostly for the ladies, no moisturizers or lotions!

No supplements. These contain many acne causing minerals.

Make sure your keeping a journal.

This diet is for the extreme, but it works!! It worked for me, and my acne was incurable! Want more details about me, visit my lens! (link below).

Best Acne Cure - Get Rid of Acne Quick

Acne Proactive Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment